Duel Monsters Revolution
Welcome, To Duel Monsters Revolution Official Forums.
Duel Monsters Revolution
Welcome, To Duel Monsters Revolution Official Forums.
Duel Monsters Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Monsters Revolution

Duel Monsters Revolution Forum-Founded Game..all rights to Yu-Gi-Oh Reserved to Konami i do not claim anything

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chima The King

Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood Empty
PostSubject: Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood   Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:09 pm

hello Duelist I am Chima I think it is a good idea to delete the mute the world funtuction from all people in the game besides Blood. It is troublesome to try to ask for a duel when your are not allowed to talk muting the world means killing the purpose for the game. DUELING!!!!
Muting the world will stop the duelist to ask for a duel or say something else to the other duelist. Thanks for the talk=]
Back to top Go down
DarthVader678
Admin
DarthVader678

Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood   Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:13 pm

Chima The King wrote:
hello Duelist I am Chima I think it is a good idea to delete the mute the world funtuction from all people in the game besides Blood. It is troublesome to try to ask for a duel when your are not allowed to talk muting the world means killing the purpose for the game. DUELING!!!!
Muting the world will stop the duelist to ask for a duel or say something else to the other duelist. Thanks for the talk=]

Your the only one who uses that command and you use it constantly. so your point will not be considered
Back to top Go down

Deleting the mute the world from admin and co-owners besides Blood
Page 1 of 1